When Regan was 12 or 13 she found a brownie recipe and would make it no less than twice a week for several months. You'd think we'd get tired of eating brownies. Nope. This is her recipe and they are ahhhhmazing!! If you love fudgy chocolaty brownies, you'll love these. AND they are super easy to make.
1-2 t vanilla
½ c melted butter or oil
- Preheat oven, 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl add the mix, 3 eggs, 1tsp vanilla and the ½ cup melted butter. Stir ingredients together until well combined (I use a spatula or wooden spoon). There will be no lumps, batter will be smooth.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 mins.
- Let cool for 20-30 mins and enjoy!!