Simply delightful! Are you a scones person? Do you know what a scone is? These are traditional English scones - melt in your mouth.
We make them you bake them. Super easy to bake, take less than 30 mins.
These will make you rethink the way you do breakfast, or afternoon snack. ;)
Base scone Ingredients: GF flour blend (brown rice, potato starch, tapioca, xanthan gum), cream, eggs, sugar, palm, butter, baking powder, salt. CONTAINS: dairy, egg
Varieties ingredients: (chocolate varieties contain Soy- Cranberry varieties contain sunflower oil in the processing)
Cranberry/Orange: base scone ingredients plus cranberries & orange zest.
- Oregon Berry: base scone ingredients plus blueberries, raspberries, marionberries, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Blueberry Lemon: Blueberries, lemon extract.
- Lemon Poppy: base scone ingredients plus poppies & lemon extract.
- Chocolate Chip: base scone ingredients plus chocolate chip (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, cocoa solids 52%) & vanilla. Contains Soy
Sweet Cream: base scone ingredients plus cream. Thumb print in the scone that you add your own jam or lemon curd to, before baking.
Raspberry White Chocolate: base scone ingredients + raspberries & white chocolate chips
- Strawberry Shortcake: base scone ingredients + strawberries
- Cinnamon Swirl: base scone ingredients + Cinnamon
- Ginger Peach: base scone ingredients + Peaches and Ginger
- Blueberry Peach: base scone ingredients + Blueberries + Peaches
Sample pack includes: 8 scones, includes one each of the current scone flavors, it changes weekly based on what we have most in stock- (No nut scones included in this pack)
Storage: store in the freezer for up to 6 months and bake from frozen.
Baking Instructions: Bake at 350℉ directly from the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. Bake one or all of them; break apart before baking and space about 2 inches apart. You are looking for them to be golden brown and when you touch them, they bounce back.