Did you ever have "Lofthouse" sugar cookies as a kid or see them in the grocery store? These cookies are the gluten free version of those.
Mix is egg free, diary free, nut free, soy free! These can be made with dairy free butter.
2 t vanilla
¾ c melted/super soft butter
Sugar cookie mix
- In a stand mixer, add mix, 3 eggs, melty butter and 2t of vanilla.
- Mix 1-2 mins until well combined (you won’t over mix it).
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Wrap dough in plastic wrap (I shape it into a flat log or disc). I refrigerate it overnight or up to 5 days.
- Preheat oven, 350 degrees.
- Take out dough from the fridge and knead on a floured surface. Knead it until you can roll it out.
- Roll it. You can roll however thick you want - depending on the size you are cutting out.
- Cut out shapes.
- Bake 350, 10-14 mins - time will depend on how big/small thick/thin your cookies are
- They will be slightly golden brown around the edges and not leave a dent when you touch them
- Let cool on the pan. Frost after completely coles